MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, February 28, 2009

hey! I MISS YOU TOO SHENA. i miss my members. choir members. btw, choir was fun in ijc. haa. k back to the topic.

wat's wrong wit my classmates nowadays? evrytyme mistook me for bein wit michael. diao! im not wit him but becuz we're almost in the same team, we are likely to be wit each other lo.

ok bt good news! my PW members are my close frens! wee! =) michael, yunyi and anglily! haa. wee! i love my sch.

PE WAS GREAT. i love it though now im sufferin from hamstring. i love the teachers la. very nice ppl.

worse thing abt JC is life of homeworks, research works n MANY MORE. haix. but still,

I LOVE MY SCH N I MET GREAT PPL.
like irfan, afini, aisya, hana, darli, faisal, nadia, n many la.

the malys ther aree damn spportin lo. i love my sch.

n omg mrt is right infront of my house. wee! straight to my sch! no nid take bus alrdy to boonlay. wow. so efficient. an xcuse to wake up late. haa.

k bck to basis,simply, JUS EVERYONE. i love, i knew
but i'll miss pioneers n those memories there.
but no choice, LIFE GOES ON.

to my juniors, n old frens out there!
I NEVA FORGET YOU!

No comments: