MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, February 8, 2009

yest i went out!! to library of course. haa.
met wen long n xt .
alot of stuff to share wit them. as in
ALOT.
haa. wen long too.
well, after study (xt alrdy study her marine stuff) n admiring yacht, thinkin of gettin one.
we went out for lunch at kfc.
den visit jocelyn who work at Time.
talk talk, chat chat. see see.
back to library.
study,
den we meet my mum
cuz wanna buy SPORT SHOE!
my nike sport shoe cost $119. sia..
funny thing wl n xt keep makin funny jokes, plus my mum too.
we all walk2 ard to get me a shoe meantime, my mum talk wit wl n xt abt their stuff.
den, me n xt go eat at Cavana!
xt get special treat as me! haa
so those hu wan eat at cavana wit special treat, come wit me. confirm hav. =)
she hav more chicken n large drinks!
til the other customers, ask us, y so much?
i shd hav ans." we pay more".. chey..=p actually no. stil $4.20 student price. =)
love all my workers fren there. serious. they r best to work wit.
teach me many good stuff, n i learn many things. =D
OK, now i nid go treat my family. i jus got my pay! wee! haa.
till then,
bye, tc
wait,
wenlong - future psychologist
xueting - future marine engineer
azmira - future psyhiotherapist
wee.

No comments: