MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, February 15, 2009

wee! hey guys, miss me? haa. =p
yest went out wit my usual frens, n wah, damn experience in jp, was bein squashed to death man the crowd sux. haix..
well, sch had been really great lately..met many2 new frens, n my class was cool, 0924A.
yunyi was a quiet gal reminds me of xt.
n she's the pro math, btw, math n chem lecture always giv me a headache.haix.
natasha was nice reminds me of natasya =p
michael reminds me of wl. haa.
n many more la. tired to type.
BUT ONE THING I NEVA FORGET ABT E SCH IS,
3DAYS ORIENTATION CAMP!
galfrimer the BEST AH!
hummingmer my grp name.
all those cheers wah, we won the first in cheering competition. miss it.
now sch time. haix.
all lesson in jc was like a revised of olevel stuff man, its jus a step higher for alevel.
my aim now is to be promoted to JC2 first. =)
i had a very very supportin guy n family. im so lucky.
willin to stay focus n focus.
my guy very understandin one. din see him for many days, neva say anything. =)
PE was like AHHH!! 3.2KM of RUNNIN! means, 8ROUNDS OF STADIUM. but gd news, i saw haresh gettin thinner, maeb, i can too. =p
kla, i nid to go now, thx guys for readin n daphni, tis is for u, I MISS U ALOT. cant wait to go out wit ya. =)
n my cca still choir, cuz y?
MR ANDRE TAN is there.
see him in sec sch,
see him in tis jc too.
very small world.
him as my choir instructor again?
yeah, definitely gonna enjoy my time.=)

No comments: