MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, March 22, 2009

memories.
i can honestly say, u been on my mind, since ive woke up today.
the end of March hols. n i been wasting my time.
yes, i did my hwk.
but i did nth for study.
i feel like a sec sch kid. =p
ahaa. but mira, WAKE UP.
tis is JC LIFE. dam tough n FAST.
so i had to do work FAST.
i noe. tat's y to all my peeps out there.
azmiraa wil be currntly bz till end of two months.
many thing will be happenin. n i CANT MISS OUT anything.
forgiv me if u drop by my blog seein the old rotten ppost.
i wil try my very best to update k?
rest asured i will NEVA delete tis precious blog of mine.
to my love : im sry tat i been ignorin u for long . in heart, i love u so much n don wry, ur syg din flirts in sch =) syg very reserved one.
too buzy to even look at guys in my sch . haa.
all i ask u is,
DON FLIRT.
n
TRUST ME.
k , to my frens out there,
love ya n im fine n i shall ring u guys soon =)
azmira azlan restartin her life back.
p.s miss u xueting n wenlong.
" i got my guy, i got my family and i got my bestest frens in tis world "
alhamdulilah.
nth else to ask
i love my life.

No comments: