MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, March 13, 2009

HEY THERE READERS!
miss me? chey haa.
k i noe my blog gettin rot but i PROMISE U GUYS tat my NEXT POST, there's gonna be PICTURES. i promise. tiill then stay hoppin pass my blog k? Muacks! haa.
how's my life nowadays? GREAT. haa. my first math test had an A. phew. i love math la but also geog but so hard to score geog. hmm..
BTW, im so happy IJC did ABSOLUTLY STUNNIN IN A LEVEL RESULTS. came up in newspaper ya? for those who read, i bet u see IJC student in an article. Overall result, our sch way above JJC. weee!! though they had lower cut-off points but hello, my sch RAWKS.
everybody frm all walks of life came to IJC to form a ethnic diversity.. haix, yest i jus did a 800 words essay till late late night. first time in my ENTIRE LIFE. haa.
tis week had many happenings, Yunyi was way way cute. Natasha gg poly ! no i hope poly sch don accept her cuz i wan her stay.. Michael is gettin stress day by day..i sometime scared he may commit suicide. .. k CHOY. Kirin was so nice . hell nice. she's v nice but tis week her mood not tat good as she had her "period" ma..
OK my house in IJC is TAURUS! haa. red colour sey.. nice2... TAURUS is the leadin champion house for the past 4 years.. haa... so my batch must make them proud n get the 5th throne. haa. =)
i miss u Daphni. btw, today is my last day of sch. Next week is MARCH HOLS! haa. but haix, JC wat u expect? HOMEWORK IS TONS.
kla, wil update soon n wit pics i promise k? n to all my old dudes out there, do take care, n soon i beep u guys up k? miss n love you guys!

No comments: