MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, January 27, 2008

wee. time is so freakin fast sia. cant stand it. damn it lo. i wan enjoy weekend still! haa. whatever. for those out there hu been wondering hu im in love wit, beeter forget it. cuz i prevent myself frm lovin him. as a result, im not! n yeah!
i noe this pic is very long ago..but i really like it!
PIONEER
nice sia! rock men! haa..my 2 funny fren azeera n natasya. haa.very memorable la de day. will never forget dat workshop..heehee.
funny ah my grp members? all cute sia. especially weeleng, haa! im gonna die if she see dis!haa..my study table. neat n nice. haa..
miss all the funs. haix. time passes by so fast lo. next second test, next min exam next month OLEVEL. haa. wahlau. gonna miss PIONEER LOADS.
haa..i love the sch n my class. haa.
kla don wanna talk abt it. make me sad. so see yaguys!
time to move on.

No comments: