MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today the Day! when i go take Edusave Bursary Awards !! yeah at jurong west CC. hmm..haa! funny nia.well, Boon lay concert band perform well. seeing them really remind me of my past in pri sch. band rawks.

Last day FOR full time wit Choir(aka Voices) on WED(23.01.08)

My Dear Instructor(Mr tan)
the 3 top leaders. from the left, xiaoyuan(treasurer), xinyi(chairman) and shena(vice-chairman)

ah yan COWARD SIA!Jin wei LOVES the camera.

my sch garden! not really nice..haa..one day i go take pic of the whole sch.
after choir, go KFC wit ahyan, xinyi n sheralin.
den done! haa! actually i got 2 choices of chairman, xin yi n xiaoyuan. but then, mr tan says xiaoyuan too 'young'. hmm..i agreed. so we 2 agree on choosin xinyi as the CHAIRMAN cuz she been thru wit me thick n thin. haa..i still rmbr that day when i say ''thru thick n skin'' den everybody laugh..i still gong gong. haa. mr tan den correct me. gonna miss voices loads. i miss the bullyin. when shena n akiki ALWAYS BULLY ME ONE! not fair. but i always bully ah yan.haa.funny nia.

yest play n play. den kahshin told me one SHOCKIN NEWS. haa. funny nia.

nvm. haa..today is my relaxin day!yeah!
but tomo,got alot of thing to do...
ahh!! don wanna think abt it.it drive me crazy!! azeerah! help me! chey..

azeerah rawks sia. nestor oso. i like my classmates la. they all rawk. weeleng super nice. sherena n amanda forever originally FUNNY. still rmbr when bein wit them. i feel so sec 1! haa.. nice. kla. will take pic wit them, den i intro my nice fren wit u guys k? see ya!

time to move on...

No comments: