MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

hey guys! hee. today went home slightly early cuz of Amath remedial dat i had to go. heehee..well, i love my juniors mates in choir!! they waited for me after Amath remedial u noe! they waited! so sweet! when i get out of the Art Room i was surprised by Shena, akiki, ahyan and jasmine! haa.. den in the end go home wit ahyan n xiaoyuan. haa.. love them n gonna miss them la. i really like my cca. alot of great kids there. hee.

ya sheralin quitted choir. im not suprised cuz i can see dat she long wan to quite choir. it ok. she maybe got reason ard it. she will alwys still be my dear sheralin. haa.

all my juniors in choir n some are my dears!! haa. i must strive hard for my Amath so i no nid go remedial n can go choir! yeah! haa.

talkin abt school, alot of test recently man. tomo malay test. damn it sia. haa. wtf. watever. im so gonna focus on my chem, social studies, a math and bio. cauz this are my damn weakest subjects. haa.

hmm, i love him la. seriously man. but no one noes. haa..only me. gonna keep it for as long as the feelin went away. but for now, trying to ignore him as much as i could. haa.

cant wait for chinese new year. haa. visit my relatives! haa.

ok now, i had to go watch DVD wit my bro. free day ma. tomo malay test oni!(chey..like as if i very clever)..

see ya!

time to move on...

No comments: