MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, January 24, 2008

i love Daphni la!! i hugged her 2times but still not enuf!! i miss her loads!! too much. tell u guys wat, someday i wan go out wit her. i love her as a fren, bestfren sis and many more! daphni , if ur reading this, ur really dear to me n forever u will be. i will NEVER forget you n im serious.

OLEVEL is so scary men, haa..but relax azmira, take it easy. haa. like wat daphni said, jus do ur hwk, pay attention, practice hard n dat it. haix. haa.. k la. after all, this year my sch olevel result is no good n it no wonder Nathan is pressuring us.

HIM! I love him! haa..today, he seem sad n thus he makes me feel sad oso. damn it. yeah azmira, u break ur promise. i did love someone. i cant be heartless! n dat y frm now onwards, i try stay myself away frm him. i don wan him to look at me and vice versa. let's jus assume that he is a flirt. yeah. he is. hmm. k la whatever. i jus gonna like him frm afar.

Faiz is erm not good lookin(i don wan say ugly cuz its like as if i very pretty like dat) , haa. stupid azeera, ask him like as if i wanna noe hi result. i couldn be bothered. haa. my taste sux sia. but this year i think improved. wakaka..

ok now, social studies hwk, chem test tomo n geog essay is wat im doin right now.

one more thing to comment,
i scared MALAY OLEVEL.

No comments: