MIRA KITARA: MOVED ON :)

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, November 3, 2014

MOVED ON :)

this is my sister's business, SOFAZ services. pls support my sister and her fiancé. 
hehe.

SO HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MISSING ME? (': 
I see my number of viewers drop. cause I've been too busy and occupied with work lately.
so how have i been?
very good. alhamdulilah. 
been single for 5 months already, meaning it has been 5 months..THEY been in a relationship.
i guess some ppl can really find a replacement very fast. and maybe i was too busy for him tats why he decided to leave me for her..BUT WHATEVER IVE MOVED ON. 
but tho i been saying tat, whenever i see those couple pictures, my heart felt betrayed yet again. idk why. i moved on but the feeling of betrayal is still there. it really do hurts a lot whenever i see their photos. but then like what my best friend told me, "delete all of him, hate all of him" hahahaaha

i forgave him for cheating me. i halalkan sume makan minum and hopefully he does to. yes, he used to be my world, but i guess we are just not fated. I'm happy that my bestfren went back to his ex fiancé. i mean, they deserved to be together. I'm happy whenever i sees couple going back together, cause it shows one thing, forgive do exist. 

he's happier without me, what reason for me to live not happily without him? kan kan kan? hahaha i wanna thank my family, #thehandsomes and my best friends for being my world, for being there for me. i was so lonely depressed and they never fail to lift me up. i thank Allah swt for letting me open up my eyes and see his true self. and also for giving me the best of everything. 

Abang had a good marriage. 
Kakak is getting married next year.
Mama's burden lifted after all these years thanks to my pay raise. 
Adik has been extremely wise and good kid. 
Nenek has been healthy.

and all my best friends have been sticking by me thru all these times. 
how can i not be thankful enough.

and work, nursing is the greatest decision i made in my life. my life totally changed when i started working. i met SOOOOOO MANY people in my life. hahaha wow. totally an eye opener. will post about my work someday. 

i remember someone told me that she enjoyed reading my blog. i hope you guys too. promise to update more often ok! but before tat, i wanna own MACBOOK AIR BY THIS YEAR PLS.

and iphone 6.

and yes, finally NUR AZMIRA BTE AZLAN

HAS MOVED ON FROM INDRA HIDAYAT BIN MZ 
so to the gf he's with now, no more stalking me, YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME, so why worry? you won him, so enjoy tat reward. i forgave you for that too. 

i will just keep chilling. haha (:

Assalamualaikum. have a good day everyone!

No comments: