MIRA KITARA: Just stayyyyyy strong 😬😬

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Just stayyyyyy strong 😬😬


I believe in this. So believe in this. What you've done to someone else's daughter, eventually your own will suffer the same. Just waiting for the right moment. Karma will happen. 

Anyway, I'm happy with my single life now. (: good frens and family supporting me. Being single is awesome lah!

Work is no joke these days. All I kept doing is work and work. Since I've finished my leave, that's why i will only have a 3 days off per 2 weeks. Sighs. 

But nvm. A chance to lose even more weight! 💪 hehe. 

Okay today is my only precious day off. And then 6 days of work all over again. Go out with family to celebrate my adik's birthday! Hehe(: he's 17 already!! Aren't time pass so fast. Sighs. 

K lah, i realize now, no rush to find a partner. I have to make sure that partner, my next upcoming boyfriend, is my last. And will be my future husband. In Shaa Allah. 

Keep calm and nurse on. 

(Argh work is driving me crazy!) 

No comments: