MIRA KITARA: STUPID DREAM! THAT MAKES ME GO MAD!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

STUPID DREAM! THAT MAKES ME GO MAD!

NO PICTURES TODAY. IM STILL DYING OF SHOCK.
and so i dreamt yesterday that i went to a changing room. suddenly there were these group of "women" who wore very extremely nice sari come dancing around me. n i was like woaaaahhh special service.. n you know for me i love to see dancers, so they were dancing n TADA ONE BY ONE I SAW MY FRIEND'S FACE. AND ALL OF THEM ARE MY GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS FRIENDS! i was like, "Yat! what the hell are you doing??" n yat just give me that creep smile and ive got goosebumps..den one by one i saw everybody, i was like WHAT THE CRAP AM I DREAMING? CRAP. GET ME OUT OF HERE.
i literally get out of there n then i saw Ira, with Hitler style, i was like, IRA SAN? n she's like with a big man voice, hello Mira!


OKAY SHUT UP THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE FOR ME TO GET OVER THIS DREAM! SHUCKS MAN!

No comments: