MIRA KITARA: Oh? It's Friday already. Alhamdullilah.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh? It's Friday already. Alhamdullilah.

Hello again! 
Yesterday was a slacking day for me! wait, lemme thank all of you whoever you guys are reading. hehe THANK YOU! 
so yeah, what did i do yesterday? (19/12) i went to swimming at Jurong West Complex. but before that, i was watching this Korean drama, Cheer Up Mr Kim. IT WAS AWESOME! haha go watch it guys! altho it can be quite boring but cmon it's A DRAAAMAAA. haha
 so yeah swimming with my siblings was EXTREMELY CHAOS. apparently, my sister and brother can swim. but i cant. so WHO CARES YA? jus float your body away! haha

thats my bro behind, and me and front was my sister.

so we swam and swam for 2 hours? and then off to Pioneer Mall mac to eat. hmmmmm so fast that the week is gonna be over and next week, my family will be back busy with their own stuff. my mum will work, my sis with her projects and work, my bro wuth his preparation for N'level and me with my Written Assignment Management. haaaaaaaaaaaaa so lazy. but this week was amazing! 

today! we are going to eat at Ramen Ten! and then go BOWWWWLINGGGGGGGGG! yayyyyyy!!! with family of course. yap, a family person i am. enjoying much in this holiday! alhamdullilah!

i think next week Monday im going to school to study. but idk who to ask to company me? seems like nobody.. hmm so sad. haha

okay i see you guys tomorrow for updates! enjoy the day n have a good day! 


No comments: