MIRA KITARA: HOLIDAY!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HOLIDAY!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM SEMUA! 
im a happy-go-lucky girl! why? i tell you why! 
Cause my holiday has been a breeze! my family has been treating me and it's soooo awesome!  
Sat (15/12/12) : went to eat at West Coast! 
this cockles are awesome! really! go try! 

this is mine! forever. my fav.

rojak! malay style! fuhhhh!

me n my sis with our rojaks! 

my chicken chop indian style! 

of course our drinks. mine bandung! 

Sun (16/12/12) : We just went to Ayam Penyet and then lepak at home! it's SUNDAY MAN. haha

Mon (17/12/12) : WE WENT TO THE SINGAPORE ZOOOOOOOOOO!

more pics in my sister's photo album cause i lazy upload the rest. it's ALOT. HAHA KAI KAI AND JIA JIA SO CUTE LE! so glad to see them there! haha all the other animals were cute too. ahhh memories. 
  
Tues ( 18/12/12): We went to SEOUL GARDEN! 
and then! SHOPPPINGGGGGGGGG! my sis bought me a MANHATTAN BAG, clothes and shoe! yayyy! 

this were the stuff bought!! hehe! nice? i love greeeeeeeeeeeeeen! 

so yeah! spent time with family for 4 days already! totally awesome! it's been so long we had the time to spend together. it's really long. haha and yay! 

oh ya, before we head out, i cleaned up my bookshelves. see the before and after effect? 
hehe managed to clean up! pretty good huh?

so yeah, TOMORROW! I GO OUT WITHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FRIENDS!
TO KARAOKEEEEEEEEE AND SAKURAAAAAAAAAAA!

HOLIDAY HAS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
ALHAMDULLILAH! 


No comments: