MIRA KITARA: Spending the time too leisurely..

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spending the time too leisurely..

Picture when i was working in PictureWorks.
My dark rings? Is still there. My round eyes. Getting rounder. Im gettting chubbier too. hehe. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh i realise i been spending too much time on:

1st: Korean Drama.
D.A.M.N i been watching Baker King, You're Beautiful and many more. I cant stand this. Im sooooooooo addicted to these kind of drama and I MUST STOP IT.

2nd: Baking.
yes. i know how to bake already and IM NOT GONNA BAKE AGAIN AND WASTE MY MONEY BUYING THOSE BAKERY STUFF. OMG this is driving me crazy. money money money.

3rd: LAPTOP. FACEBOOK & TWITTER.
all these is driving me crazy . i can like spend hours n hours STARING AT FACEBOOK for DON KNOW WHAT. i bet other people do too.

So i got to change my habit starting tomorrow. I must change. and be more "studious" . i shall not waste any more time. 7 more weeks to end of half of the semester, and 6 more weeks to my SKILLS EXAMS & PRESENTATIONS. these presentations can drive me to the corner.
i havent find any research for anything yet, in fact, haha i don know where to start. awesome right? Anybody facing the same crisis as me? haixxxxxxxxxx. TIME MANAGEMENT IS POOR. SO SO POOR. i wish i could have time stopper or something. really man. chicha. i guess i should start going jurong west library and start on my revision. really man.. but.. i don knw wan go wit who.. i don wan go alooooonnneeeeeeeeee.

readers, if any of you read this n you stay jurong, come join me, meetup or sth. hehe

bye! assalamualaikum!


No comments: