MIRA KITARA: I bake & i cycle for the first time!!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, October 8, 2012

I bake & i cycle for the first time!!

HELLO READERSS! 
long no see huh? hehe sorry for the late post, ive been busy this holidays. have too much fun(:
firstly i learnt how to bake! be it cookies, cakes, brownies (hmm tmr i shall make brownies) and cinnamon rolls (: i really love how they turn out sooo good each time i made it. PASSION. (:
i wan to make it as my hobby. as the in thing. that baking is my hobby. 

Here are 2 pictures of what i've baked, follow me on Instagram or Facebook to see more!
Instagram: Miwah Kitara
Facebook: Mira Kitara 

(:

Marble cake (: Bf's mum really love this and i seriously wonder why.

Homemade cinnamon rolls! 

So yesterday i went to learn how to cycle and OMG I LOVED IT! haha, i borrowed izzi's maklong bicycle and really shiok to ride on it ((: 
i wan to cycle. i wan make cycle becomes my next hobby. 

it's like i finally found something i like to do and that is baking and cycling. 
i've found something i like to do, something tat makes me happy even more. i find these holidays really awesome for me. 

So school is starting soon, and im trying to plan out my new life. I don wan to mix around with the other classmates more, maybe only with my gangs and my subgroup. I hope my subgroup this time is plain okay. 2.1 subgroup was not bad, i just don feel 'in' .
This is to prevent fights and more misunderstanding. 

I also want to brush up my nursing skills and my critical thinking. I HAVE TO. 
i feel so down whenever i don do well, it's a chance for me to prove it anyway so ya.

okay, i'll update again next time!

No comments: