MIRA KITARA: Complicated

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Complicated


Helloooooooo readers! Whoever you are, thank you for dropping by my blog! 

Me.

No no, dont ever think that im this size. It was not edited but i got the angle right. hehe. so ya currently im using Nokia Lumia so i doubt im gonna keep taking photos of myself all the time or even update in Instagram unless im using an Ipod.
So i twit regularly now since no more Instagram. And i don facebook that often. I don wan so many followers also nor i wan to  follow so many people. I prefer to stick to those i know i can trust. haha
So school has been O.K.A.Y 
so stress up with lectures and tutorials and I SERIOUSLY HATE ALL THE MODULES. SUCKS SUCKS.
just now teacher has like stick a tube in my fren's nose all the way to stomach and i really am so wow by it. it's called NGT. Nasogastric Tube. okay WHY AM I A NURSE NOW. AHHHHHH 

isit just me or isit just a pms thing? i feel so sad nowadays. wat happen eh?
it's like a river gushing through the at the bottom of the cliff (what was tat called? learnt in Geog n completely forgotten by it) and like just going nowhere to the sea okay shut up

i don wan talk about relationship.

bye. Assalamualaikum! 

No comments: