MIRA KITARA: No, im not rich. Im just lucky.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, September 16, 2012

No, im not rich. Im just lucky.


HEY THERE EVERYBODY CHECK OUT MY NEW PHONE! 
Alhamdullilah i got myself a new Galaxy Note. I bought it for a freaking 778 bucks. HAHA. but yeah i guesss it was worth it as i lost my prev one.  I deserve it anyway. Le sigh.
So, yeah now it's like ONE MONTH HOLIDAY AND I HAVE MANY PLANS.
one of it, is to literally LOSE WEIGHT.

I guess the idea of losing weight is not about just saying, and find ways n means to know how to lose weight, i guess it's all in the mind. If i go for it, and really go for it with determination, that 30-days plan i can succeed it. My plan is to lose weight now, and once i reached my goal which to weigh 48kg (currently im 68). then i continue on to my healthy lifestyle. I know that some of you might like go "mira not again la" but this time round im really willing to. for my body, and my health sake. i have to do this.

I track back what causes me to gain more n more each day:
1. Junk foods.
2. Sweet drinks.
3. Sedentary Lifestyle
4. Fast food.
5. LARGE PORTION OF MEALS EACH MEAL.

yeah, these are all the cause of my gaining weight now. Right now, all i got to is to cut down those 5 things above and start going jogging. i have to.

i shall get my bestfren to accompany me every Sunday to the gym to check out my weight,

wat im aiming for this month is to get back on tracks. really. and be as active as i can. i need to lose those fats, not to just look good. but to be healthy. realise i been eating too much cholestrol stuff.

scared. im scared of diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia and all sorts of diseases cause by obesity.

GONNA BE BACK ON TRACK. DETERMINATION AND MOTIVATION LEVEL UP!

No comments: