MIRA KITARA: HOLIDAY SO FAR SO GOOD

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HOLIDAY SO FAR SO GOOD

WOOOHOOOO I SEE AN INCREASED IN THE NO OF VIEWERS IN MY BLOG. 
THANK YOU READERS! 

so far, holiday has been fine. and my diet has been okay but exercise seems abit lacking. im still lazy. haha so today i got my results for 2.1 sems. Kinda disappointed by it but i expect to be that GPA anyway. I got a 3.64 and people might say it's not bad and all, but to judge in my class, hell no. It's still way too low. Im gonna work harder for the next sem. At least my aim is to get 3.8. 
YES MY BIRTHDAY COMING SOON AND IM 20!!!
do i look like a 20 to you? haha many will say NO MIRA NO. haha (: but im glad i live in this world for 20 years already. Alhamdullilah for Allah swt blessings for me to live till now. 
i don expect much on the day of my birthday cause i know everybody is busy. But nah, it doesnt matter to me. everyday is my birthday cause im happy everyday. (:

Izzi baby got me presents which i cannot open until Thursday comes. 
Thursday come quick! 


No comments: