MIRA KITARA: IMH attachment happening!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, September 2, 2012

IMH attachment happening!

HELLO EVERYBODY! 
Currently im having attachment for 3 weeks (: I just love this attachment! Yes, im attached to IMH for 2 weeks and then polyclinics for a week. 
IMH is not what you guys think, it's a fun, lovely place to work in. Really. The patients are just incredibly cute. I love each and every of them and they deserve our sympathy. 
So one thing i love about this attachment, is i get to work with them. ((:


This is us, we're from Ward 32B student nurses 2012. (:
 And when we're in night shift, we make sure we stick together, and back home together.
Memories not to be forgotten. (': 

Yup, ive enjoyed this posting alot, and this coming week is the 2nd week and last week to work in IMH. (': I will not forget the memories there and my love for every each of the patients. Patients who taught me how valuable family is, and how much family plays a big part in our life. Mental patients are not mentally unsound, they just need our help to be there for them. My heart goes out to the people working there, and of course to my goodfriend, Kelvin, who will be bonded there for 6 years, may he enjoy every single day with them. I will be back to IMH after ive finished my bond. i know ive got to try out to be a psychiatric nurse, if i can.
Well, yeah, for now im having my attachment. 2 more weeks and its holiday for a month. (: 

Thank you for reading people!  

No comments: