MIRA KITARA: Raya 2012

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Raya 2012

HELLO WORLD! 
It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo LONG since ive updated my blog. (: haha was browsing thru tho especially the past photos that really made my day. im pretty sure my time worth to post stuff like this in the blog is worth as all the memories stays with me, each and every special memories. (: 
So, for this year Raya 2012, my family and I make OUR VERY OWN KUIH and not buy from bazaar or wat. hehe (: and it was SOOOO GOOD. YUMMY. 


i prayed terawih for almost 20 days. :) alhamdullilah. insyaallah if i can celebrate another Ramadhan, i will do the same and more and make it as perfect as possible. (:


So, this year marks 15 years celebrating without arwah papa, and 2 years without arwah atok. Al-fateha. Insyaallah mereka berada di tempat-tempat orang yang beriman. Amin. Tomorrow morning insyaallah, will visit arwah papa grave first thing first before we celebrate hari mulia ini. (:

For the first day, i will be enjoying kuih, and will be sambut people who come visit our house, but we will not keluar. We will only keluar AFTER MY EXAMS. ugh. EXAM WHYS OF WHYSSSSSSS MUST U EVEN EXIST?

 yup, this is me and my lil bro doing our job. (: so today we had kemas our house! YAYYYYY BIG BIG HURRAAAYYYYY!  (pardon my fat face there, i agree that ive really grown very very fat now)

maybe cause im really happy with life now as im really blessed with family, close friends, siblings, and boyfriend. :)

Insyaallah, i WILL TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT, HAHAHHAAHAA

Adios, :)

No comments: