MIRA KITARA: Alone

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, June 29, 2012

Alone

I know im not alone, i have many friends, i have boyfriend, i have family, i have Allah s.w.t.
But idk why, i feel empty inside. Why am i not happy?
I find myself so complicated, so dumb. I realised i been increasing weight way way too much. yet, i don do anything about it. I just don know. Somebody pls slap my face.
I just miss my childhood, when i worry nothing.


I feel so stress in school, i really feel like i cannot cope, but i have to keep moving on. i already failed my journey in JC and disappoint my family. I have to make it this time. To earn Diploma Of Merit at least. I have to. I wish to be  good nurse, and be able to teach future student nurses. At least i have an aim. And to find someone who can tolerate me, and adjust to my job style..
I want izzi to be my last, at least thats wat i hope for. And i really wan to lose weight.
But how?
Well, im gonna run and run.For at least everyday now. Im tired of people calling me names, and making fun of me. i have to be determined this time. Sigh.

I know i have the bestest things in the world, i just couldn find the reason of my unhappiness inside me. I really don know.
Maybe its cause im pms but sometimes i don feel tat way.. i don know..

i wonder who will even read this blog of mine, its like so dead. HAHA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do...:) Everytime nothing to do kadang2 i will read bby post...sometime bby tak post pape..its ok...jus tell me when bby post barang. :( Bby...i know it hurts to be called name and such...even ppl call me skinny or i very small..i may keep quiet and laugh and such...but inside me i was thinking...im that type of person whose just a pain to people eye to see...but i jus accept the fact im like these...good people have their bad side too. :) Dun be sad of wat ppl call bby..jus be proud of who bby are...the reason the say tat to us because they are jealous...no one will comment on us for no reason...like i always say that guy body very nice...i want to be like him one day...:) Just take every criticism as a compliment. :) ILYSM!
- Izzi Bby <3