MIRA KITARA: Sad Raya

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sad Raya

This year Raya i don expect to be like this. Everything just goes wrong from the start. And i really hate it. Thanks to that woman living in my house right now. Simply ruin everything, my mood, my day. EVERYTHING. it happened since yesterday's night, when she suddenly behaving like a QUEEN. thanks to her, I DID NOT EVEN GO TO PAPA'S GRAVE. thanks man, seriously THANKS. today is RAYA and it's so not my day. I feel like there is alot of setan coming back to me, to my whole body. UGH.

Astargfirullah. (x10)

Trying my best to cool down. She'll never change her attitude and forever think that others have a worse personality than her, and others are more stupid than her. it's fcuking irritating to have this kind of person. But still she's my family. I have to forgive her, it's just today is not fun at all. NOT FUN AT ALL.

Worse Raya ever.

No comments: