MIRA KITARA: things to do today! im busy ! :D

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

things to do today! im busy ! :D

AM DETERMINED TO ACCOMPLISH WAT SUPPOSED TO BE ACCOMPLISHED :D
today, 05/01/2011
i am going to shopping at jurong point, MYSELF. and buy healthy stuff for my healthy diet today (:
den oso have to buy presents for my mum /: yeah it's a must.
Starting from next week on (pls let me have a job) i shall STOP eating faaaast foooooood. n get on wit my healthy diet. i must be determined to lose 10kg this month. yeah (: till 10 feb.
tdy shall go gym and check out my current weight (confirm is a shocking news)
HeH~
and also need to study for my driving. yeah. and also prepare myself mentally for an interview tmr :D
yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh HAPPY HAPPY (:
tis sunday got work anw T.T
and its from 6pm to 12am. KNS MUCH? -.-

i kind of unsure when's my payday but definitely gonna pay my phone bill once ive received it. so yeah.
today im not emo, jus wanna spend quality time wit myself and shopping alone (: wit only 70 bucks on my hand? tsk ~ kns man T.T
but HeH ~
ok, i gotta go bathey now !
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer people ! :D

No comments: