MIRA KITARA: Moving on .

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, January 3, 2011

Moving on .

oh well, a new day! and an awesome one(: heh~
tdy plan is to go bbdc & enrol & book training. have to be determined to get myself a driving licence man~ HeH
meeting lily later to take my resume cuz tmr ive got an interview at TTSH in seek of position of PSA. heh~ i hope things are well tmr, i really hope i get this job, a job tat i been waiting for and also link to my future dream job :D heh.
i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel tired man but oso i had a wonderful rest la basically (: HeH~ this sunday gonna work again in hotel from 6pm-12pm. i noe sian diao~ by working 4 days i earn myself 150 bucks? well~ okok la.
pay day on 10 or 11 jan. gonna take it and save it man, by month of jan, i shd be able to earn myself more than 5oo bucks. yeah (:
hmmm/: nothing else to say so
BYE! :D

No comments: