MIRA KITARA: A spark feeling in just the starting of the year.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A spark feeling in just the starting of the year.

Firstly, i would like to say..
HAPPY NEW 2011 YEAR PEEEEEEPS! :D
HeH~
hmmm/: i have yet to upload my pictures on the 31dec thingy and how i enjoyed working wit my new colleagues (: heh, my leader was jason lim and group members were hmm /: huda, omar, darren, lukman, syafiq, lucas and those aren't my group like JUNTING AND IFFAH! HeH~
I was a food runner man and it sucks. i hated it. heh. But it was fun (: and oso met this very cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boy who's only 16 and oso my dreaaammmmm person. *dreaming* HeH but neh din ask for his anything tho only only ask his school n name. how awesome. T_______T sian, now i jus wish i may bump into him or nvr. SIAN. he's the guy who exceptionally concern abt me, ask me whether im ok or not, and the best part, we wish tgt HAPPY NEW YEAR twice. cute. *sigh* shd hav ask his email. DAMMIT. gah.
ok, New year's resolution been made, and i'll take note. so yeah (:
cheer up people.
My quote of the year : I just wanna live like everybody else does.
peace!

No comments: