MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, July 12, 2009

why on earth am i in tis sch?
to get 2 years of education not 3 but 2.
tot of my studies. n how lazy i am tis past terms in innova is gettin me sick. ugh. feel sorry for myself. had lotsa things to do. YET can be relax at the same time.
today freak day. whole day im stucked to tis lap . its not mine tho. it my fren's.
mine had crashed totally.

boy, ive moved on without u n im movin on to a better life.

i don care much abt love anymore. look at me. im so loveless. i fact, i hated love. its a wonderful thing i must say. but love is even wonderful frm family. (: its different. i rather hav my bro's love than any guys in tis world (: tat's wat i tot. some may argue tat love is wat makes u look foward to future. bt think again, it stil will end. n there no such thing as long-lastin in tis world.
we'll end up alone.
k why am i talkin abt tis?
when i had my STUDIES to worry abt.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

I can forgo gg uni. but i must get PROMOTED. ugh. my result sucky like hell. relly man. suckiest result i ever had in my 11YEARS OF studyin. crap.

wake up mira, wake up AZMIRA. ugh. damn effffin..

i guess im stil not prepare for a relationship.
words "i love you" means realli nth to me.


No comments: