MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, July 11, 2009

hey guys!
its been long since i update yeah?
haa.. miss me mah?
haa..well, things had been up n down
but u bet ive changed(:
my sch tat im so proud of (:

yunyi n me (: hearts her

we on the hill right in front of our sch (:
haix

things has been tough for me. i failed many examz. its like first time ive experience failure. feel so sad :( haix. neva had i ever felt so bad before.
sometime i feel like slappin n beat myself out for being so lazy.
man things changed. ppl changed. well. i guess tis is a wake up call for me (:
i MUST FOCUS. scoreA for my exams. i felt so scared. scared tat i retained i don wan. i wan get out from tat sch nex year. :(
im having Alevl oral malay. wish me lucks (: i needed it.
i try my best to be at my best.
i determined to change. tottally. for the better. (:
guess my way out is to work hard n no procrastination.
i had given up on my love life. totally.
never would i wan to love
haa wel im saying the truth. watever, its up to me . i wan be the very best.
i had losta gd frens n bffs . :D
tat is jus gd enuf

WORLD PEACE.
cheerss (:





No comments: