MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)Then what am I feeling? (what am I doin wrong?)Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)What am I feeling? (what am I doing wrong?) Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?

i remember telling my girls that I'd never fall in love. You used to think I'd never find a boy I could trust.And then you walked into my life and it was all about us.But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up.
I never thought that I'd fall in love.But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush.
i can swear tat i never once tot tat i will fall for you. ):
n i don wish to be heartbroken but yet i am.
n wonder why ive changed til like tis.
no one to guide me the right way to love.
well, on the bright side, i got frens who always side by side wit me (:
frm ther i shall not stressed myself up.
yup, brace up mira (;

No comments: