MIRA KITARA: coffee is life. and so is modern family.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, February 12, 2017

coffee is life. and so is modern family.


i miss you. I'm trying my best to not say this to you, but i really miss you. i kept thinking and hoping you'll be okay wherever you are. i don't know if you ever read my blog or will you ever know. all i know i was pushed away, and i shall go. 
everyday i kept telling myself, to go, away from you. cause i know you want me to. you want me to have my own life and be in my own world. you won't miss me, you don't want me. and i have to accept that fact. the fact that you're happier without me. 
i have yet to delete our photos. 

you're the first i dated after 4 years, and it has to happen like this. i was wrong. i should never give myself a chance to love cause whenever i try to, ill lose. maybe i have no power i have no say i have no rights to love someone. as usual. cause its karma. 

i hurt people and people will definitely hurt me back. 

but i will, and shall move on from you. 

wish me luck. 

No comments: