MIRA KITARA: Kakak's wedding ceremony

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, March 16, 2015

Kakak's wedding ceremony

I want to firstly thank all my friends for being there for my sister's wedding ceremony. Especially this 2 and wen long for taking care of the photobooth so well. 
Nervous mama was very nervous.
Love family. 
Hehe of course me and my selfie. 
Yay! To the Jawa concept!
Of course my handsomes will come for sure! 
Got my own flower bracelet . So lovely 
My little photographer. My 10 years friendship.
This was awesome I tell you. 
The talented photographer and friendly one. 
Our second photographer. Vegan guy.
Abg yan's groommen. Able to get thru gate crash of mine very well. 
Selfie pic with the couple. 
While family and the in-laws. 
Mama and her bodyguards. 
Precious . 
Yay! My family. 
Of course another shot. 
Being there for me right from day 1. My awesome fren and family friend as well. Thank you for all the help. 
Cutie pie cleaning the fan 
Lethargic people. Of course my house very nice to lepak. 
Love it whenever I see them together. 
Never seen my mum laugh so much like that. Hehe how can I not. 
Birthday gift for nunu. 
A photo shot by Satria. Our photographer. 

Alhamdullilah the sanding went smoothly yesterday. Sang "count on me" and a malay song just for my sister. Hehe. It was so awesome Pls. 

Great day yesterday. You know who are your real friends are at this times of needs. Haha. Yay!

No comments: