MIRA KITARA: Independent

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Independent


Finally I've got my dozen donuts. Hehe of course I shared it with my family lah . 


Just want to talk about my late papa. Everytime whenever I have evil thoughts, I will think of him. Gosh, what happen to me while I was with indra? I definitely turned into someone I'm not. I'm no longer kind, no longer feel sense of any empathy towards people. 

It's been almost a year now, and I must say, it was a hard journey to move on without him, I can't replace him with anyone in the world, no one. But I'm glad I did. I did move on. And I must say, I became stronger in person.

I'm back to being the real me before I met him. Back to me being kind (chey) haha, as in back to real me. I never once forget how awesome late papa was. And I'm still learning to be like him.

It's not easy to be a good person, it takes a lot, a hell lots of courage. 

In shaa Allah. 

And it has been almost a year, I am a staff nurse. Taking up degree real soon (: wish me luck readers! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Mira!