MIRA KITARA: Mama.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mama.

The best person in my life. My single mum. My future man will have to get along with her no matter what. I make sure she is comfortable with him, and happy with him. I have disappointed her a lot in my teens days, this time round I never want to again. I'm 23 this year. No longer that small teenage naive girl. A working adult now, the one who is responsible for so many patients out there. And of course responsible for my mum. She's my only pillar of strength. Promised myself to take care of her till the rest of my lives. I love her and because of her it's where I am now. 

I'm glad I have a stable job to support my family. I'm glad my job is a meaningful one. 

Spent the entire day with her talking about our family future. Can't wait for my sister's wedding. It's gonna be a blast for sure. In Shaa Allah. 

And mine? Still long way to go. Hehe. 

Thanks for reading readers. I see my number of viewers is rising. Hahaha. 

Thank you guys. 😘

No comments: