MIRA KITARA: Grandma.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Grandma.

Hello readers!! Time for an update!
Grandma is now currently in HD Ward NUH. Alhamdullilah for her speedy recovery. And in shaa Allah she'll go to general Ward soon 




Treat from my adik! Hahaha been so tired lately especially my mum. To and fro from home to hospital to pay a visit to nenek. And I'm so glad she's fine now. So thankful for ppl who visited her especially ibnu 😏 who visited her twice already. How can I not be so grateful to this particular friend of mine. Haha shall treat him something after all this end. Anyway glad that my family treats him well as well as a family. Kinda shocked tho tat he can get along with my sister. Prolly the only guy who gets along pretty well with my sister. 

So today I'm night shift! Bahhhhhhhhh so sad and so sian. Anyway hopefully I have a good night shift tonight lah k. 😊 

In shaa Allah. I'm perfectly fine these days. Thanks to some ppl whom I can pour out some of my feelings to. 

But i seriously need to go out! Maybe zoo! I wan go zoo!! 

But seriously no time. Kakak's wedding coming real soon. 





No comments: