MIRA KITARA: thank you readers.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

thank you readers.

my 3rd off day today. this post is meant for you readers out there. 
whoever you guys are, i wanna thank you deep down, much appreciate for reading this humble blog of mine. it has been 7 years and still going strong. the url name stays the same and i hope my loyal readers will continue reading. cause to read my blog meaning spending some of your time to read.
so i wanna thank you guys. muah love you all! 

my life has its ups and downs. i had lived without a father for 18 years now and i came from a broken family. im proud to say that im gonna be a staff nurse soon. im gonna make my family proud of me. 
i was so touched when my abang told this to his fiance, "i have 2 sisters, one is a teacher and another is a staff nurse" . i can see that he is very proud. and i had the most awesome siblings in the world. we lived with society that looks down on us but yet still standing strong without anyone help. 

and my little brother is gonna follow my nursing line. proud of him. 
and my mum is standing strong with her work, same goes to my grandma. 

7 more bloody weeks for me to graduate. and work full time.
my aim is to renovate the house, cause we have been living in this condition for 10 years now, with so many broke stuff everywhere.
i promised myself that im gonna fix everything of this house that my mum spent all her life paying. 

im bad at lying. people can spot me if i lie. so i don wan to lie that i love this guy very much. more than anything in this world. im gonna make sure he changes his life for better. 
whenever i sees him, i sees myself. i see myself in him that no one ever knows. i see deep down how much he has been tolerating nonsense from this cruel world, how much he wants to give up in everything. 
to me, selfish people are the worst people on earth. and liars. if you only think for yourself to be happy, with the expense of someone else sadness, your're pure evil. hahaha


i believe everything happens for a reason. every single shit happens for a reason.

and if you're not happy with me, come straight to me and meet me, i like it that way more. 
we both are working hard for our loved ones, that is why we share the same dream. 
not for materialistic stuff, but for our loved ones. 

and you witch, dont let me see your face in my hospital. or else i will give you the pain-est injection that you will never forget. heh *evil smile*

or ya, we nurses love taking bloods, so i can also poke you all over and pull out your bloods. hahahaha kidding. evil sia mira.

and readers, i hope yoou guys enjoy the songs i played. 

No comments: