MIRA KITARA: blessed and what more can i ask for

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, January 6, 2014

blessed and what more can i ask for

Hello guys! today is my off day! and 2 more days off days! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
and 2 more days to my mum's birthdayyyyyy.

so now is midway to PRCP and damn it's just so awesome. im halfway getting used to life as a staff nurse. Passing report is still a challenge to me but in shaa allah i can do it. 

this is the pic of everybody whom im working with. and i fell in love with each one of them.

since he posted in his blog my whatapps vid, i shall post his whatapps vid too. hahaha. this is the vid that i find the cutest one of all lah. hahaha
isn't he cute? alalalala hahaha cute lah. my love my only one.

everyday i look forward to his texts. every single day. and im still feeling all butterflies in my stomach whenever i meet him. hehe is this love? yes im sure it is. 


yesterday he showed me this chain of his that he said he shall often wears it now hahaha the very first person who did such thing to me. how can i not love him even more.

i guess life is really full of things that we can never expect to happen. he is something i never expect to meet. burning my heart each day without fail.
and yesterday he gave me a good advice regarding my work. hahahaah why so cute.
i bet yat gonna say "i told you so redbull give you wings" 
so i shall start to drink redbull whenever i work night shift. 
and im gonna be focus and work harder and be 10 times better than others. 

need to show alot of people and prove to them, im awesome. just like how he is working hard to do so.

k lah. got to go and enjoy my off day, will be doing some spring cleaning. my room is a mess. 

No comments: