MIRA KITARA: Officially 21 and trying to be happy.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, September 23, 2013

Officially 21 and trying to be happy.

HELLOOOOO READERSSSSSSSSSSS! 
20 September was the last day of A&E posting and it was awesome lah. haha and after that i went to eat Swensen with my family. 
Haha my birthday party on the 21st was simple and i really appreciate those who came. 
the food was nice and i got 3 surprises today! haha 
i must say, i love my family and of course my true friends. i don have much people and wide social circle but im glad they're there for me. 

Alhamdullilah for everything.

1st cake! Brownie with no nuts! yay!

i requested this a month ago and i got it! Glutinous Rice cake! yay!

the food was awesome.

okay selfie. 

haha juse me and them.

okay it was not easy to get my lil bro take photo and tada!



3rd surprise! haha i always love sesame street. im glad i got this. haha

a shot downstairs.


missing two but im gonna see them tmr! 

forever my brothers. always have them by my side.

a shot of the 4 of us. me and my siblings. 

haha they always make me feel like a kid again

OHANA. PERFECT TO ME. 

stayed by me since sec 1. missing two. 

Me and cookie monster and love.

on that day it made me realize one thing, i know who are my good friends and who will be there for me when i fall. i wanna thank those who came and made time for me. hee hee . i enjoyed that day cause ya haha. yayyyyyy like finally im 21! meaningggg NO MORE CURFEW. WUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

and thanks for the presents my friends! 

this picture is today lah when i woke up. that feeling when you wake up knowing you have no plans but only HOME. FUUUUHHHHHHHH BEST FEELING.
sleeping with this new teddy bear someone got me. thank you, you know who you are. 

my love life is complicated lah as usual. HAHA since when it's not right? only those who know me well enough know how complicated my love life was. hahaha but im always praying and hoping that he will be mine. someday. i hope. 

klah, will talk about this next time. 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME! 

No comments: