MIRA KITARA: Little Things.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Little Things.

hey readers! 
yes im back to blogging back. (: it's like so dead huh? haha 
well, im fine lately and im having attachment now. tomorrow is the A&E week. so last week i actually went to the Operating Theatre and observe all kinds of surgeries. i was amazed by how the staff there works but i guess i love the ward better. 

it's just me. i love to talk to patients. and help. and ya. haha
i really love the scrub suit tho. i think my hospital has the best colour so far. it's comfortable and really nice to be on it. haha so yeah a week posting in OT is over!

next up, A&E. In Shaa Allah everything will be fine. (:
hey, today's the 15 Sept and it's 5 more days to my 21st. (: everytime when it is my birthday, i tend to miss my late father. sigh. OH WELL but i have to live happily for him right? and i was touched that my family do prepare for me, like house birthday party this coming sat although i know it's actually quite limited and i only invited my close friends and i realized i do actually had a few good friends though it can be counted with my 10 fingers but still im thankful. (:

kinda looking forward to this week. i hope things will go smoothly, and im glad he is still with me. you know who you are. heh 

k lah i promise i update and share with you guys about this week ya.
and my weight is 72kg! im losing weight!! woohoo! 

haha but my aim is still 55kg. yeah! 

bye! 

No comments: