MIRA KITARA: Iphone 5! Nak jugak!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Iphone 5! Nak jugak!


School is bloody stress now; and i mean it. 
It's like there's no break at all this time round, and there's really no chance to even have abit of fun.
OMG
but then, it's a good way and a good thing for me to lose weight tho. altho i don see a change in myself, but im not giving up. im toning my arms my legs and all. hehe. 
i drank Herbalife for good health. been skipping fast food. so yeah, im doing good! i been sleeping well too! haha

yes, im saving up for Iphone 5. My resolution to next year, i really want an Iphone 5 for myself. 
Cuurently im using my Nokia Lumia, i do like it but nah not my type. at least i know now, Galaxy Note is too big for me. 

today since lesson starts at 11. i shall make something. hehe.

No comments: