MIRA KITARA: Broken Relationship

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Broken Relationship


Yes, i went bowling yesterday and i really had fun with my precious people. (': We celebrated belated birthday for Yantie San and im glad she liked what ive got for her. 

Just now there's this guy that i was staring into space, and i know i actually stare at him blankly, like no thoughts in my mind, and after a min, i realised i stared at him. -.- so embarrassing man. this just reminds me of the past. during secondary school. haha. 

So yeah, looks like my relationship has come to a pause. (not an end i guess cause i doubt he will let me go) . im sorry izzi. sorry for not giving you enough love. insyaallah if we're fated, there will be a day, when we will be together. afterall, you're a year younger than me so ya you still have a long way to go. i don wan you to regret for only having me in your life. 

and for school, i realised the responsibility of a staff nurse is really very overwhelming. i have to get prepared. i must know my time management well and everything. i have to be prepared for all this stuff. 

Be more proactive, open-minded, calm and cool, and wise.

My goal is to become a nursing lecturer. That's my goal, and i have to strive for it. 
really hard. i can do this. i need to make my family proud of me. 

Assalamualaikum.


No comments: