MIRA KITARA: Saturday hurray!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday hurray!

hello people! back to updating my blogggggggggggg! ((: today i went Arab Street with kakak and mama. I went to eat at Zam Zam restaurant and it was AWESOME. SUPERRRRRRRRRRRB! hahahaha i ate thosai n chicken chop! fuh!

Yeah tats me above. chubby rite? chubby ttm rite? damn! i must start my exerciseee! 2 more weeks to attachment . this time in surgical ward. so far, my holiday has been good (: but my bby boy going NS PRETTY SOOOOOOOOOOOOON. D: sad or wat? le sigh.
BUT i can do it, im strong, im independent and I CAN WAIT FOR HIM! yeah. hehe

tired le from arab street. gonna finish my whole of krorean drama. and i starting to eat less now! GOOD JOB MIRA! yeha keep it on! ((: i can dress up abit now. but my hair now, i just don knoe how to like, make it nice n style. AND I STILL HAVEN PUT ON MAKEUP. KWA KWA KWA! haha will soon, maybe on my 21st birthday as i officially become adult. heeeeeee(:

oklah, i gtg. see you guys!

Assalamualaikum (:

No comments: