MIRA KITARA: Only 18, yet.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Only 18, yet.

take a gooooooooooooood look at this guy:) he's young and soon gonna be bulky. a very lovely, kind, generous, sweet, caring, and loving. He's all i need, and all i got, and wat i wan for the rest of my life. i believe, meeting him , and being wit him, starts my life afresh and to a better person:) i love him more than that very first day we met. he never fails to make me smile, to pamper me, to buy me stuff which i like, to console me when im down, to cheer me up and also to ease me when im angry. baby, you're the only guy i wan in this world, cuz no one else is like you. You're really the kindest person ive ever met, and i don wan any other gals to have you but only me. you change my life to a better one, you make me become a better person, and you brings up the real me. im me when im with you baby. i can finally share myself, my soul with you, someone like you, who love me as who i am, and who love me more than himself deserves a greater love. all i can give you is my pure sincereness towards my love for you, my faithfulness, and my support, my heart and also most importantly, my life. you're my life baby, and i really thank you that you came to my life. thank you so much my dear. thank you. im very grateful to have you.

ILOVE YOU BABY :)

No comments: