MIRA KITARA: it's been 6years..

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, July 11, 2011

it's been 6years..

Yepp, it has been 6 years and this blog, is still surviving.. Had read thru the pasts, and well, my past are history. Not gonna feel regret or wat, it's just my fate & luck. :)
All i know, im a much happier person now thanks to the surrounding.
I have sucha an awesome classmates, bf & family.
Where in the world can anybody replace them?
Seriously, i really love my life, and i would ask for anything more. i just wan these to continue and nothing change. hehe. well altho some people might change for a reason, well, at least, ive found true frenship n relationship tis year. A rabbit year, really a good year for monkey :) heh. okay, now on a serious note, i had important exams n test tis July and wit all the Semestral Exams in August plus my attachment in AH. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan . O.O hhahahahaha.but im loving it to becoming a student nurse. i would not ask for more man! :D
hehehehehehehe! altho there are like many things going on in school, and everybody like stressssssssssss out , oh wells, NR1105 never fails to make my day! hhehehe plus my beloved bf! ph how can i live without them? :D

No comments: