MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, April 24, 2009

hey people!! me here update!
my habit is back! of takin photo!
i recent bought new phone, W595.
wee! so stay lookin at my sch.
not tat many.
but now count on me.
innovians, watch out for azmira the camerawoman!

sch dining area
me n alexis

sch tie
my fav drink now : wintermelon tea

who are you now?
are you still the same
or did u chg somehow?
wat do u do?
at tis very moment
when i think of you.
and when i lookin back
how we were young n stupid
that was a meant to be
i try to fight
cant deny it
jus cant let u go
i still need you
i still care abt you.
though everything been said, and done.
i still feel u
like im right beside u

smiley smiley mira =)
sch life is hectic but frens were good. teachers are caring and next week there's TONS of test.
till then =)
til next time.




No comments: