MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, April 25, 2009

secretly urs. :)
hey guys.

i jus had a dream yest.
a dream tat makes me wake up of who i really am.

it was 5 years ago
where i land in Gesps.
where i found my one and only love
and the happiest moment of my life
at tat time
nth was beautiful but only him
yes
he had a great impact on me
n yest nite

we chat
i cried
i feel tat my past is so strong
n tat i never once forget anythin abt it
everybody noes how much i love u
how i wish
we go back in time
n let me pour out my real feelings for him
how i rmbr
we chase each other
round the canteen
how i rmbr
we tease in front of our frens
how i rmbr
we run till sweat
how i rmbr we fight
how i rmbr
we're enemies
but Riche,
i love tat memories
no matter how hurt i am

i noe
i had fun fightin wit u
n lookin at ur smile
always make my day in sch.

don feel guilty.
i reject those boys cuz i don love them
y accept when there's no love rite?
forever i noe n finally i noe
tat ur my bestest enemy n love

5 years later.

asmawie
i neva once forget u
yest u calle me
i feel tat past jus came back to life
memories is so pure.
so full of life
primary sch is the best memories.
n Riche,
love is blind
n tat's why
i love you too.

an 11yrs old love is once so strong.
u make me strong Riche.
u really do.

No comments: