MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, November 30, 2008

YOZ GUYS!
me n my bestfren
we watch chihuahua at Cathay!! it was super cold n i din bring my jacket! but sweet him covers me wit his Ncc uniform tat keeps me warm...n thx for the treat! haa.. gentleman habis man u.. =) i was window-shoppin, den he asked me wat i like, "which one u like, pick one" den i pick den he go to the counter n pay. so sweet rite my old fren? haa..he my bestfren since pri sch..
miss ya.. he was the one hu always teach me malay, since we r partners in mt class, we ever cheat on test! haa.. he my malay partner for 3sweet years..=) haa..takin olevel jus like me, take the same subject jus like me! alamak.. everythin oso same n its fate we rmbr each other n meet again. =)

farel n mira

mcm? compatible tak? chey..=p dat time we were both short n cute. ha.

chey wah..we played arcade..he spent alot on it.. haa.. cuz of me man..haa ..
yest i hang out wit my old time bestfren, Farel..haa..yup i does miss him alot n we spend the whole sat together! we walk walk ard plaza singapura, vivo city...walk til non-stop den ate dinner(he treat) till 9 den go home..he sent me to East west line den off he go to north east line..haa.. whole day wit him..till...9! haa..go out early come back late.

aliff , shakira n oci

haa, had a great time babysistin tutorin.n gg out! =D wil update more later..now bz la. =)

im sori 4 not care abt ur feelin ikin, but i think its best we venture on our own now, my feelin is empty, all i could think of now is my bestfren..i like my bestfren. lots.

my kids. chey! hearts them all. =)

No comments: