MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, November 2, 2008

once upon a family of bestfrens
ikin and aliff =)
some crazy pics me n azee took
heehee =p
not bad ah..
not as stress as her..well..maeb la. =p

haa..hey im back! hmm..the gal hu always update her blog and anyhow take pic one? u noe..i think only my frens noe...hee..im back to my habit of takin pic n upload at my blog! so beware guys whoever you are!

Olevel ending so fast. its just 3more papers and im done. fast nia?
hmm...not sure whether going poly or jc. see my luck see my fate,
see my destiny. chey. =D
woah...i begining to think dat its been long since i spend time wit my frens...nvm after olevel gonna make up. =)
i wanna find job n meet my old frens!! wee! cant wait2.
for those who care abt me, n how i am?
IM COOL! yeah. =)
though inside is not, but hey i can stil smile. =)
dear ikin,you make a mark in my heart.i try my best to let you go. i will try.

one thing ive learnt frm this relationship is not to take things for granted.
n cherish every single moment of the time when ur together.
never never look down, be as humble as possible.
higher you go, the lower u shld look. yup2.
ok, i hav to go study for the last important paper.
wil update soon! so don sever ties this blog! =D
my once upon a family(xcept aliff)

No comments: