MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, August 3, 2008

sch was great. =)
today celebrate singapore birthday at stadium. cool sia. =) wit all those sch,
wah, xingnan sch rocks,
so does mine sch. haa
eat breakfast wit yan n shena n xinyi, miss them alot la.
den go stadium. i wan be wit them, but i cant leave my fren, n furthremore, they sit so up! haa. =)
7-eleven was a nitmare. haa. first time, i queue very long. CHEY. haa.
saw DAPHNI!!!! wah, i miss her siaks. finally we took pix together. =) im gonna out wit her after olevel. rite daphni? haa. =D miss you.
after stadium, went to play badminton wit ken, nata, azee, n our 3 youngs kids. haa. bla bla. dat summarisez up my day.
ok enjoy those pix guys,

my bro. we're at badminton court jus now.

yifa kiss me 2 times. sweet huh?cool ah?

the 3 idiots! =)i love the sunrise.
haa. =)


ok, below pix are taken few days ago. so no relevant, no subs abt above.



-now dat's my current sch life-

til next time! =)

No comments: