MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, August 2, 2008

my a math n e math IMPROVED GRADUALLY. thx to mrs seah and my effort. BUT, my english like WAHLAU, again, went down. i admit miss seri is rite, my sentence structure is not good. it became sooo bad dat even though i had my points there, it's stil not perfect rite. DAMN. i must read more books. =)


readers, fren guys,
im stil a nerd
im stil who wat u think of
im stil the same gal
im stil studying non-stop everyday
im stil focusing on my vision
im stil free
im stil heading toward olevel
im stil not givin up
im stil studyin
n he understand
so,
IM STIL SINGLE!

ok, today focus!

=one SEQ N SBQ ques
=CHEM macromolecules(notes)
=CHEM organic chem (rewind)
=CHEM TYS
=CHEM paper (mcq)
=e math dunman high paper 1 n 2.
=bio chapter 1 & 2 revision.

ok, dat my focus for today!

No comments: