MIRA KITARA: unlucky march.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

unlucky march.

hais i is suffering from hives now. and i hate it. currently my hands are all swollen and my lips are swollen too ):
so currently right now, i have to avoid fast food completely, no oily foods. no eggs, and only porridge and vegetables ):
at least for a month. from tomorrow onwards.
at least till 24th. cause i is have a date on 24th. haha. so i have 9 days, 9 days to eat right, eat clean.

it's gonna suck cause for the past 24 years, i have been eating good food. sigh. well, time to change my lifestyle huh? no more procrastinating already. heard exercise is good too for my skin problem.

so stress right now, but my mum is even more stress seeing my condition like this. i totally have no appetite to eat. totally.

why so many things has been happening to me lately?

i need a break, like seriously a good break. but that only can happen when I'm really cured.
argh it sucks, when you love to eat and this happens to you, so you need to control what you eat.

2017 doesn't seems the year for me.

No comments: